The communications team working to promote green data centre provider, Verne Global, has picked up a prestigious 2013 International Business Award (aka a ‘Stevie’) in recognition of its integrated international PR campaign and its online content marketing programme.
Verne Global’s communications team, headed up by Lisa Rhodes, VP of Corporate Strategy and Market Development, comprises a number of carefully selected, best-of-breed specialist PR and marketing agencies located across Europe and North America. Global Reach PR members, Connect 2 Communications and Johnson King PR, play a central role in Verne Global’s communications team, managing media and analyst relations, as well as speaker programmes, in North America and Europe respectively. Widespread and sustained media coverage in prestigious media outlets such as the BBC, CNBC, Newsweek and Time helped secure the Silver Stevie.
“It’s so rewarding for all of the Verne Global communications team to be formally recognised for the outstanding results we’ve achieved,” said Rhodes. “The PR teams have worked intelligently and tirelessly to get us in front of those journalists, analysts and conference audiences that matter most to our business, and have been instrumental in educating these people about the pressing need for affordable, renewable-powered data centre solutions. With Connect 2 Communications and Johnson King, Verne Global has two specialist tech PR agencies that know their respective geographic markets inside out, but work together to deliver a seamlessly coordinated international PR campaign.”
The award will be formally presented at a gala dinner in Barcelona in October. At the event, Verne Global will also pick up a Bronze Stevie for its news website, Green Data Center News.
For more details on how Global Reach PR is helping Verne Global and other technology brands, take a read of our case studies.
- About Us
- 3 Website Design Features you should Avoid
- Integrated Content Campaigns Can Help Your Customers Find You
- 5 Ways to Reinvigorate Your Media Relations Program
- Humanoid Robots: From Fiction to Reality
- Six SEO Tips for Killer Content
- This Ain’t Your Mama’s Meme: How B2B Marketers Can Successfully Tap into this Trend
- Six Tips for Creating Great Visual Content
- Tuning in to Social Channels
- Breaking Through the Noise: Using Event Insights to Generate Coverage
- What's in a Name?
News & Insight
- Johnson King Joins Finn Partners
- Johnson King Wins a SABRE Award
- Johnson King Shortlisted for Two SABRE Awards
- DWA Appointed Digital Agency of Record for Eaton China
- Johnson King Wins SSE Telecoms as a New Client
- Engage PR's Clients Skyfire, Devicescape and Procera Networks Receive Industry Awards
- n2n Wins PR Consultancy of the Year at PRIA NSW Awards
- Comms Team For Global Reach Client Verne Global Swoops Stevie Award
- Affect Appoints New Creative Director
- n2n MD to Take the Stage at Mumbrella360
- White Papers